Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
Who is UMA?
We are a team, driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system. We make building products in the DeFi world easy so that anyone is empowered to build and use the financial products they want. Our team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed:
We’re the optimistic oracle built for web3. Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building. We’re a distributed team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors alongside our journey.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team! The successful candidate will be confident sourcing specialized technical and non-technical top tier talent in innovative ways. This role gives you the opportunity to own the entire recruitment process and guide our team through the exciting journey of sustainable rapid growth. People are our number 1 asset, and you thrive under that philosophy.
- Own the full recruitment process from JDs, screening, interviewing, closing, and onboarding
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience whereby every candidate becomes an UMA evangelist
- Source values aligned, top 5% talent across technical and non technical positions: this means both sourcing candidates directly (and creatively), as well as facilitating sourcing candidates via the team, the community, recruiters, etc.
- Build a diverse candidate pipeline
- Partner with leadership to identify skill and role gaps, write JDs, and manage the speed of hiring to keep our hiring road map evolving with the organization
- Champion our culture and ensure a phenomenal onboarding experience for new candidates
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated success at identifying, qualifying, and hiring exceptional talent (both passive and active)
- Experience managing and driving the full recruitment process from implementation to successful hiring
- 4+ years of experience in-house recruiting, dealing with specialized technical roles
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivation which thrives in a fast paced environment and industry.
- We value each individual’s right to economic freedom
- We value openness, honesty, and directness.
- We value integrity.
- We value iterative learning.
- We value taking smart risks.
- We value creating an environment where everyone “does their best work”.
- Competitive market research driven salary and token option agreements
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
- Meaningful parental leave and training and development policies
Risk Labs is the employing entity. Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.