About Tally Ho:
Tally Ho! is a free, open-source Web3 wallet built and operated by the same people who use it. We are seeking an experienced, driven, and enthusiastic crypto-fan to take Tally Wallet’s biz dev to the next level. We have an exciting launch ahead of us and need someone passionate about web3 to champion our community-owned open source wallet to the broader ecosystem. The ideal candidate is comfortable with a bottom-up community-first approach to partnerships and biz dev work and can qualify and prioritize opportunities, driving them from origination all the way through to completion. A wallet is the gateway to web3, so integrations are everything. As a community-owned wallet, integrations and partnership work means leaning into transparent collaborative community-to-community work over legacy style backroom deal-making. As Tally scales it is important to manage relationships with these partner orgs, communities, and DAOs, in order to keep them informed & engaged. By making deals with partners, you are just as much an architect of the decentralized web as our tech team. Most importantly, we are looking for an individual who is passionate about decentralized technologies, with a focused and up-to-date knowledge of what’s happening in web3. You must be able to tell us how and why you think DeFi and web3 will change the world over the next decade.
- You’re passionate about web3 and continually keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency & DeFi
- You have experience managing BD or sales pipelines and processes
- You have a sense for pursuing opportunities or strategic conversations wherever they present themselves
- You enjoy & find energy for keeping up with industry colleagues at in-person events, online events, group chats, and social media
- You’re able to work in a team, either on-site or independently as a remote member of the team
What You’ll Do:
- Own and manage Tally Wallet’s business development pipeline to ensure it is up to date and that all relevant internal and community stakeholders are using it efficiently.
- Contribute actively to shaping and prioritizing our BD strategy as we scale.
- Quantify the potential value of deals or relationships, and maintain existing relationships as they evolve.
- Leverage the Thesis ecosystem (our parent company) with existing strategic partners, clients, and investors to help discover new opportunities.
- Originate and pursue opportunities for future partnerships and other opportunities for Tally Wallet with other Defi projects, NFT/gaming projects, centralized exchanges/institutions, and the broader web3 ecosystem.
- Be the first touchpoint for Tally Wallet’s inbounds and the ongoing relationship manager
- Pitch and run demonstrations of Tally Wallet’s latest products with support from our technical team
- Market successes and communicate our new partnerships and collaborations clearly to the community and market
- Strategically navigate the process from introduction to integration, to managing the ongoing relationship
- Become an expert on our product; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners
What You’ll Do:
- 3+ years or more of experience in a full-time startup environment, either in an office or remotely
- Strong knowledge of Defi, and BD pipeline management
- Experience creating and pitching presentations on powerpoint or google slides
- An understanding of the economics and game theory underlying incentivized crypto mechanisms and markets
- The hunger to always be driving deals to completion
- A natural drive to connect with people & maintain an active interest in your industry peers’ work & lives
- Ability to thrive in an evolving decentralized environment, while creating a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Ability to work independently and collaborate closely with internal constituencies
- Strong listening and negotiation skills Nice to Have:
- Experience working in DeFi either for a project or as an individual
- An existing network within crypto
- Experience writing and publishing BD specific marketing content Location: All Thesis roles are remote first, with a preference for Europe & Americas time zones.
Benefits: At Tally Ho! we work in a fun, fast-paced environment that operates by collaborating both remotely and in person when we can. We offer a competitive salary, full health benefits, and a number of other perks