Reach’s vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization.
Reach Labs, a division of Reach, was started with the goal of building new direct-to-consumer products and companies using the Reach platform. One of these spin-off products is ‘Alloy’, a decentralized NFT gaming ecosystem.
The Principal Product Manager will report directly to the Senior Product Manager and be tasked with working closely with the Head of Engineering to identify functional requirements, design, and cross-functional teams to build parameters for Alloy's ecosystem and platform.The ideal candidate is data-driven, process-oriented, technically adept, and has a proven track record of achievement.
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Perform research to gain market insights across the industry
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Build functional requirements for the gaming ecosystem and identify primary use cases
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Actively prioritize the product backlog, pre-planning, prioritization, and user story mapping sessions
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Be able to iterate quickly and pivot as needed (we work in a very fast-paced startup environment)!
- 4 - 8 years of product management experience
- Expertise in data gathering, quantitative analysis, and writing requirements
- Intimate knowledge of the cryptocurrency exchange space
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with keen attention to detail
- Has a strong bias toward action
- BONUS: Substantial prior experience working in gaming and/or NFTs
- Desire to engage with the community to share ideas and gather feedback
- Comfort moving fast, being agile, and leading product development through high-pressure situations is a must.
Our Commitment to You:
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance