Connext is building the future of value transfer on the internet. We believe in the power of decentralized networks to transform finance and put value back into the hands of individuals. We think this becomes possible when everyday users can exchange value effortlessly between disparate cryptosystems. We're a small, technical team working at the confluence of distributed systems, game theory, and cryptography. We're funded by grants from the Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including Polychain Capital, Consensys Ventures, 1kx, and others.
- Lead projects with both internal and external stakeholders that support the launch and development of the Connext protocol. Examples of initial projects may include operationalizing custody solutions and Investor documentation, assisting with the operations of an ecosystem curator program, organize team meetings, assist with company wide goal setting, etc.
- Assist with recruiting functions such as applicant review, interviews, onboarding and recruiting strategy.
- Develop team culture and organize team events, such as virtual team meetings, off-sites, etc.
- Ensure the organization is communicating and operating effectively as we scale by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in our systems and processes.
- Manage various vendor and service provider relationships.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience
- Independent and self-directed. You can take on a lot of responsibility quickly and love to get things done. You’ve identified problems, created solutions, and implemented processes.
- Bias towards action and can be scrappy.
- Cross-functional experience working with internal and external stakeholders to execute projects and maintain relationships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to fully own a problem / project from start to finish.
- Collaborative mindset plus a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the tactical alongside the strategic problem solving.
- Some exposure to crypto & DeFi, and excitement about the Connext vision!
- MBA, JD or other advantaged degree.
- Experience working at a face paced, early stage growth startup.
- Web3/Blockchain work experience and network.
- Ability to work close to EST timezone.