We live in a world where there is declining trust in the traditional financial system whereby an increasing number of investors look to social networks and media for investment ideas. At Fndz, we are tapping into the growing trend of Social Trading and are looking for highly driven game changers to join us on our journey to truly revolutionize how people invest and grow their wealth.
We are a decentralized copy trading platform structured as a DAO. We are ambitious, adventurous and transparent. We are taking on the larger centralized trading platforms; and we are looking for talent that understands how the financial system is being disrupted and wants to be a part of the change. You will be a highly driven, self-starting and accomplished business development manager with excellent presentations skills, strong consultative sales ability and an excellent understanding of the trading industry.
If that’s you - we look forward to hearing from you!
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a tech start-up
- Previous experience setting up a Trading system with a strong network of traders
- Deep understanding of Trading and Trading Systems
- Experience of creating partnerships with third party companies to launch B2C services
- Proven track record in generating new business, consistently beating target and performing in the top quartile of a team
- Initiate and lead exploratory talks to drive new business opportunities and product growth initiatives with key partners in designated ecosystems working with product, partner management, legal, solutions engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders as required
- Be a true new business hunter that thrives on winning
- Exceptional networking skills – able to find and develop the right partnerships
- Proficient in relevant software/applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (preferably Salesforce), Sales Navigator, etc.
- Educated to degree level with excellent command of English – second languages a strong plus
- Self starter who will be working independently or in a team of 2
How you will contribute:
- Qualify strategic selling opportunities and target markets/clients
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline by proactively driving activity via self-generated opportunities as well as by following up on leads
- Develop, manage and constantly improve on your personal lead generation through proactive networking via digital and face-to-face channels and events
- Take ownership as if it was your own business by constantly improving on activity and conversion, whereby creating a ‘sales’ funnel and process
- Manage the entire sales / biz dev cycle from prospecting through to closing opportunities
- Prepare regular reports as well as monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts