Davion Labs is a crypto and blockchain impact incubator founded by Bybit that leverages collective knowledge, a strong network, and ample resources to power the sustainable growth and development of the open network revolution.
We are looking for several Oversea Operation Managers who are skilled at Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, and more
We are looking for several experienced Oversea Operation Managers who have the passion and desire to work with us.
You need to have very strong communication skills as clear communication with our core team and our community members will be crucial to success in this role.
- Scale, engage, and manage our communities (Telegram, Discord ).
- Build, grow and manage our Social Media Presence across all our Social Channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily and work with in house graphic designer & media editor for original text, photos, videos, and news.
- Monitor traffic metrics, community growth and engagement, and generate weekly and monthly social media reports to measure performance.
- Working with the creative, marketing, business development team to provide editorial/copywriting support as needed for video reels, webpages, graphics, and any other content that can appear on our video or social platforms.
- Combine a strong analytical sense with passion for innovation to continue to test, review, and refine new content ideas or social media strategy to increase engagement, growth and other OKRs.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries or escalate to key stakeholders in a timely manner, monitor customer reviews, what users are saying, and brand sentiment.
- Assisting Marketing manager with ideating and executing effective, multi-channel promotions, and social media strategies.
- Deep knowledge of Blockchain space, DeFi as well as Discord, Forums, Reddit, Twitter and Telegram environments is highly required. Non-negotiable.
- Social Media Manager with at least 1 years of working experience in this space with a proven track record of growth.
- Experience with social media scheduling, analytics, sentiment, and trend identifying tools.
- Experience developing content for major social media platforms with a natural understanding of the differences between them and what they should be used for.
- Excellent storytelling capabilities.