This is a remote position - you can work from anywhere.
BattleFly is building a gamified banking platform, with ambitions to create a new category of NFT-powered games and experiences that enable and empower users from emerging economies to access and benefit from the cross-section of entertainment and DeFi.
We're currently a distributed team of ~20 people, are well funded by a $10m+ treasury, and are looking to scale our team. We welcome people who are new to Web3, but very good at what they do, to come join our team.
You'll have the ability to earn Team equity in the project if you wish.As a Product Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in our team and:
- Align our product product roadmap across multiple streams of work to ensure we ship fast, and ship well;
- Coordinate our creative, design, technology and marketing teams to ensure priorities are understood;
- Implement the systems, processes and software required to streamline product delivery across a fully-distributed team;
- Work with our creative team to ensure requirements are well documented ready for design and technical build;
- Help us confidently ship MVP and incremental products to our 140k strong fan base with rigour and speed; You're experience:
- Experience working as a product manager in a technology / startup environment.
- Great communicator, unflappable and highly collaborative.
You will be the lynchpin of our small but fast moving organization.
- Good understanding of what best-practice looks like, but have the 'hustle' to ensure our processes don't get in the way of delivering at speed.
- Experience delivering highly complex products at scale, with lots of edge cases. We operate in a bleeding edge environment at times.
- You are data driven, but know when to trust the gut instinct of our creative times and experiment.
- You are comfortable working in an environment where there will always be more ideas than time and people to execute them.
You can see the signal through the noise.
Nice to have:
- Web3 / blockchain experience.
- Experience in creating games
- Interest in NFTs and cryptocurrency